Wednesday, June 21, 2017

No Loss, No Gain....

So I just finished another 2 day cleanse.
6:30 am...I weighed myself.

I didn't loose anything.
I didn't gain anything.

SIGH.

I started to cry when I went to lay back down in bed. My whole last week ran through my mind. What did I eat that I shouldn't have? Too much sweets? Not enough exercise?
Why can't I loose like these other girls on FB & Instagram who are posting flat belly pics and before/after pics in there bathing suits??
I have ALMOST changed my eating habits and I try to do at least 30 min workout a day. Even if it's just walking in place in my living room (because some days are just hard...).
Why do I have to struggle? Why can't my progress show the same?

I want To scream WHY?!?!

I really don't want the before/after pics. I just want this weight off.  I want my life back. I want to be able to move, have more energy, feel comfortable when someone wants to take my picture...

Today is a new day. I will not let last week worry me. I'm going to try harder... I got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment