Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Struggle is REAL y'all ....

Not gonna lie. I totally want to go back home & sleep the day away...getting motivation is SOO stinking hard anymore. 

But I'm here. I'm sitting in my car, in the YMCA parking lot. I have about 40 minutes till Pilates & I can't seem to get out of the car. Seriously. 
I mean, I don't even have the heat on...so I'm COLD. 

I can do this, right?!? 

RIGHT.

------------

Well I did it. I walked slowly in, sat & text my Cub Scout parents in the locker room (lol) then slowly walked to the room for Pilates. 
And OH MY GOODNESS. I'm gonna be hurtin later. But I totally missed being there. Honestly, I didn't want it to be over. I wanted more bc I know when I leave the struggle begins again. 
It should get easier, right? Bc something has got to give...I don't remember it being so hard before....

11/300

No comments:

Post a Comment