Thursday, March 14, 2013

Rough morning

+2 miles
72.55/300

Oh that was a rough 2 miles this morning. It's really hard when I forget my earbuds at home...rough, I know lol
But really, my body hates me right now.
I saw my chiropractor yesterday bc I started getting that pain down both legs...now...and my feet feel numb more often. Yes, I'm stretching! Thinking maybe my bulging disk may be bothering me again....

For those that don't know, 3 years(?) ago I had really, I mean REALLY bad lower back pain. It got to the point where I couldn't even go to bathroom alone w/o either crawling or having someone help me. It's was rough bc I couldn't even take care of my kids. Luckily my chiropractor got me in to see a dr that specializes in back pain. THANKFULLY he gave me my options and I chose the injections. THAT was Scarry but after the 3-4 of them, I felt A LOT better.
I don't want to go through all that again.

I'm thankful this morning for Lindsay being my motivation!! I got moving! Lol It wasn't as much as my normal but I did something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment