Tuesday, March 19, 2013

one mile

73.55/300

So I woke up this morning feeling MUCH better than yesterday. Decided to go walk at the Y. I felt fine till about 3 laps in.....it's 14 for a mile....about halfway I felt like I was going to pass out. Thankfully I remembered to grab a Gatorade this morning. It helped me finish my mile.

Yeah, major lesson learned this morning. Don't jump back into walking/exercising until you feel 100% better. I don't think I sweat so much just walking a mile before!

Last night I watched the Biggest Loser finale. I cried like a baby!! I have watched this season faithfully and Dani was my FAV since the beginning. I am SOO happy for her! She looked AMAZING! (besides her fake tan and hair...not a fan lol)
So this morning when I got up I totally felt like a failure. I thought about how awesome all the contestants did and how awful I look and feel still. That was my motivation this morning. But I should have ignored it because I'm just not over this sickness yet. Or maybe I'm just being a big baby?! idk. lol

I need ideas on some tummy exercises! I feel like my "mom belly" is just sticking out like a sore thumb these days and it's embarrassing. Esp when I walk in the room and that's what everyone looks at first instead of my face. I envy the moms that don't have this problem and can wear a regular bathing suit to the pool and wear cool designer jeans that don't have the Tummy Tuck Technology in them. SIGH

Tomorrow is another day. It will be an awesome day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment