Saturday, March 9, 2013

A little more about me :)

 I am sure you were just thinking you wished you knew more about me. So read up  and pick 2 to 5 bloggers and pass it on. I want to know more about my new friends. Starting this blog has opened up a whole new world of friendships for me and I'd love to know more :)
All you have to do is say who you received this Tag and who you’re Tagging.
 
I've been tagged by.... Cindy's Grand Adventures

Then answer the 25 questions by copying from here and pasting to your blog. 

1.    Where were you born?  West Virginia
 
2.    Were you named after someone? Not that I know of lol

 
3.    How many children do you have. I have 2, Cody and Emma
 
4.    How many pets do you have?  3, a turtle, Henry and 2 dogs, Rufus and Marki
 
 5.    Your worst injury. 7 years ago I fell and broke my right leg. I have no cool story to tell. It was just a 6 inch step and I guess I came down wrong....no fun.
 
 6.    Do you have a special talentThis one is really hard for me to answer. I honestly cannot think of any special talents I have. If you are reading this and know of any, please let me know lol
 
 7.    Favorite thing to bake? COOKIES :)
 
 8.    Favorite Fast Food. Fast Food is the DEVIL. It's the reason I have a hard time loosing weight, but I can never stay away from Dairy Queen. Chicken strips and ice cream in the same place....YUM
  
9.    Would you bungee jump? No way. if you would have asked me 7 years ago, I'd totally go for it though.
 
10. What is the first thing you notice about people? their smile/teeth lol
 
11. When was the last time you cried? Last week. It was a bad week.
 
12. Any current worries. Oh where do I start.... bills, my kids, figuring out what to wear tomorrow, paying tuition, wondering if ___ is mad at me bc she wont talk to me, where to have my sons bday party and can we afford it....I could go on....
 
13. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. water, Pepsi Max, Moscato
 
  14. What’s your favorite book/Author? I don't have a favorite author, yet. I'm still exploring and reading anything interesting lol  My fav read so far has been the Sookie Stackhouse series.
 
 15. Would you like to be a pirate? YES. I want a parrot on my shoulder too
 
 16. Favorite smells.   Vanilla, fresh baked cookies, my husbands deodorant (seriously) lol
 
 17. Why do you blog? I blog because I want to motivate and be motivated to get myself healthy! I want to share my ups and downs and here others lifes stories
 
 18. What song do you want played at your funeral?  Goodbye by Avril Lavigne
 
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? my weight
 20. Favorite hobbyI love being crafty, I just never have the time. I also love to walk and swim
 
21. Name something you’ve done, you never thought you would do? Have 2 kids, 3 pets and drive a TRUCK lol
 22. What do you look for in a friend
 I look for someone who makes me laugh, laughs at my stupid jokes, honest, loyal, truthful. (I liked Cindy's answer so I'm leaving it)
 23. Favorite fun things to do? crafts with my kids, play soccer, jump on the trampoline, swim, take walks, have Girls Night Out
 24. Pet peeves. Kids who are old enough to talk with pacifiers still, people who talk bad about me behind my back &/or start rumors, liars

 25. What's the last thing that made you laugh? Looking up YouTube videos to answer the question about song played at my funeral LOL
 
I AM TAGGING...
 
 
 

i am mama lola

 

3 comments:

  1. haha! i already did this!!!
    love your answers... especially #15 & #24!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this one already, LOVE your answers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to find your alls blog posts then! ;)

    ReplyDelete