Sunday, January 6, 2013

On My Way!

Add on my miles today and so far I've walked 7.54/300! On my way ;)




I totally did not want to walk today. I'm exhausted from....motherhood. lol But now that I did, I feel GREAT.
I remember being that mom who would read about everyone else exercising and getting motivated while my kids were younger. I wish I would have started this sooner. I made the excuse of not having a sitter to watch the kids when I wanted to go walk. Take them with you! You may not get as many miles in, but at least you ARE WALKING!!

If you are walking out in the cold, I recommend wearing something over your ears. Just the hood on your sweatshirt isn't going to do it. Even if you gotta wrap a scarf around your head, do it. Trust me.

HAVE YOU WALKED TODAY??

No comments:

Post a Comment